Terms & Conditions
All members are entitled to follow the Terms & Conditions set by Coco Club World:
1. Members of Coco Club World must be over 18 years to take part in the Club and attend events.
2. The one-off registration-fee of £35 for individuals/professionals is non-refundable.
3. The yearly membership-fee of £360 for brands must be renewed 1 months in advance for the upcoming year. Please notice that this membership-fee is not refundable.
4. Once a membership is approved, members of Coco Club World will have access privileges and discounts from Coco Club World partnerships.
5. The yearly fee is not inclusive of events costs, and additional fee such as deposit may be required at selected events. If an event is free of charge for Coco Club World members, this will be clearly stated in the event description.
6. All payments is to be made secured via PayPal.com, and PayPals terms of payment applies to all members.
7. Coco Club World aims to arrange events and happenings every month. Members must register and purchase a ticket in advance prior to the event. Members are welcome to bring a +1 to each event arranged by Coco Club World.
8. Members attending an event is responsible for their own transport. At selected events and long journeys transport will be provided by Coco Club World.
9. If an event is cancelled or postponed by Coco Club World, members will be notified within 2 days prior to the event.
10. Cancellations of events must be notified within 2 days prior to the event for members to get a full refund. This is applicable to all events.
11. Coco Club World reserves the right to terminate membership/brandship if members act unprofessional or violates any terms of this agreement.
12. Coco Club World reserves the right to remove members who misbehave at events, and do not respect the Clubs policy.